Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Thursday, March 9, 2017

9.12.16 - Coqueiral, Brazil


To just give you a picture of the difficulty of writing today....I am using windows xp in a dusty lan-house with a poor internet connection.

WINDOWSS XP PEOPLE

Anyways to be brief but effective in communicating my week I will start out by saying the mission council was awesome! Basically mission council is when the the mission leaders group together and discuss the mission around a big table with the mission president. I am excited to be in the council and it is a very humbling experience being a leader (because I know nothing hahaha)

I have 2 minutes before my computer credit wears out so just know that I love yall and may God be involved in your life (hint...won't happen if you aren't sayin your prayers people)

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment