Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

12.5.16 - Coqueiral, Brazil


So I actually just noticed like five minutes ago how strange it is the fact that people here to show affection also sniff you. I forgot that this is not a regular practice in the US of A. It is quite interesting I must say!

But yes...I am gonna tell yall right now that much is happening....and do you know how much of it I will share to you????? ALMOST NOTHING because it is very hard to fit it all in a short email!

The ward is taking in Fabiana and many other investigators really well! We are teaching extremely intelligent people. Everyone is like way smarter than me but I am happy we teach with the spirit to be able to respond their intellectual doubts! Our ward has started providing us with great references!

The rest of these great stories I have to tell.....will be told to my family at Christmas when I talk to them over skype hahaha! It is a good thing I am writing a journal because so much happens every day lol!

I love you all so much! Bailee Fisher sent me a picture of my old speaker that had the Jesus sticker. How I miss all you crazy people that gave me so many great memories before the mission!!

No comments:

Post a Comment