Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Thursday, March 9, 2017

8.22.16 - Coqueiral, Brazil


Yep we are enhausted here in the new area Coqueiral! It is crazy how hard we are working! We are almost running to our appointments because we are just so excited! I love it here in my new area! It is a lot smaller but that does not mean we don't walk 5000 miles hahaha.

My new companion is going home in 6 weeks to São Paulo and he, Elder Omar, does not want to leave here without giving it his best shot! So we are working to the point that we are falling asleep in random places. I think one of the worst was when we were on the train and I fell asleep and leaned my head on the girl to my right but I woke up real quick super embarassed. I fell asleep reading a manual and the book fell on my face! I always get super tired when I move to a new area and have a new position. I am much much much more stressed being a zone leader. Their are tons of missionaries to attend to and lots of meetings and things to get done. We have mission counsel with the mission president next week. I am hoping to learn a lot and help a lot with the progress of the mission here in Pernambuco!!

With that said just know I am doing fantastic and miss the better majority of you slackers that I haven't heard from in decades hahaha.

Have a great week!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment