Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Thursday, March 9, 2017

8.8.16 - São Lorenço, Brazil


So this country is goin wild with the olympics happening! Even though I am not too close to Rio, the country as a whole is going nuts! There are huge street fests and many people are partying and enjoying some competition!!

Other than all the craziness, things are swell being a missionary! I am so grateful to get to know many many people! Tranfers are this next week and I have been here for 6 months already so it is likely I head out but who knows!!

I can't describe the love that I have for the people we teach and the members we have been able to know! Our district of missionaries is baptizing like crazy! We beat our goal for july so today we are going to party it up here in São Lourenço da Mata!!

I am so grateful to be here in Brazil! But I also hope the US is whoopin it in the Olympics!

Elder Flake!

No comments:

Post a Comment