Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Thursday, March 9, 2017

8.1.16 - São Lorenço, Brazil


I am officially not a teenager now. How crazy is that!

Thanks for the birthday wishes and I hope the better part of you are doing fantastic!! I don't have too much time to write today but here we go!!!

We had another baptism. His name is Antônio and he is very humble and a very focused and just man. Miguel Panta, who we baptised 9 days ago, shared his testimony very powerfully. He mentioned how he his not sure exactly why he he prepared himself the way he did to follow the "Mormons" but he said very firmly "I know that you just have to continue in this path."

My testimony of this church, the Church of Jesus Christ has grown so strong. I wish I had more of a chance to be more open about my beliefs before I decided to just pack up and leave for 2 years. I know that this is the way and I am a witness of the blessings that one recieves for following this path.

Have a good week people!!! My next birthday will be in Tennessee!!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment