Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Friday, March 25, 2016

3.7.16 - Camaragibe, Brazil

This week has for sure been a blur. I got transferred to a new area here in Camaragibe. It is farther outside of the cities but has wayyyy more ground to cover. We get extra money to take buses to the appointments we set. I am super excited! At the same time....I miss my other area. I learned portuguese there yes...but at the same time....the people that I met were amazing. I love love love them and will for sure want to return there when my mission has ended. 

My new companion looks like Jack Grayson. Somebody please tell him. James....I am calling you out my friend. 

I woke up at 4 this morning to get here. Can't describe all the emotions of getting here because I am like drained in every way possible. I also have to go see some doctors this week for an infection in the finger but all is well. My main focus right now is learning this new area and getting to know everything about the members of the church so I can, with my companion, bring them to the happiness that we have as members of the Church of Jesus Christ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment