Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Thursday, June 23, 2016

6.13.16 - São Lorenço, Brazil


So my friends this week has gone by lightning fast. We have many people sceduled to get baptized here soon!!

President Bigelow, who takes care of all the missionaries in this state Pernambuco, came last night with his wife for a ward activity. There were many many spiritual insights shared. Sister Bigelow talked about the rescuing of the lost sheep and it is so amazing to note that Christ is the one that left the 99 to save the one.

Yesterday was valentines day here and it was full of much open romance in the streets and many random fireworks.

I also accidentaly made the best strawberry syrup that has ever been made in the world. Just wait until I sell it one day hahaha!

I mentioned weeks ago about a family, the Cunhas, that we were helping return to church. Well yesterday I got to baptize their 9 year old daughter Julia and it was amazing having the chance to do so!! I love that family!!

Although this email is somewhat short, I cannot say that this week was uneventful!! There is always a million things to think about and do here and I am being so blessed by all of it. Also yesterday officially marks 10 months and boy does time go by super quick!!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment