Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Saturday, June 11, 2016

6.6.16 - São Lorenço, Brazil


Sorry for the all caps but this email will  incredibly lackluster.

We have a lot of people to teach and lots of baptisms coming up! We are working hard here! I got to do a division in UR7, a city east, with Elder M Medeiros and it was awesome! I got to interview the people they prepared for baptism, Lucas. I felt the spirit so strong this week and have had some really powerful lessons with my wonderful companion. There was a mission fever going on with the members last month, then it kinda died down, but now it is blazing again and I am having the time of my life. I for sure cannot say that I don't miss home, because I do SO MUCH, including all of the people I used to associate with and all my friends and fam! The best way to beat homesickness is working still your shoes wear out hahaha!!

Elder Flake

Remember folks to read that Book of Mormon! I know the phrase is quite cliche but it'll change your life. What a good summer read AM I RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment