Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Friday, June 10, 2016

4.25.15- São Lorenço, Brazil


So my companion is insane. Love this guy. We are tearing it up here in São Lorenço. We have gotten many referalls from the members to teach and baptize. It is such a blessing. I am so blessed with the members here that love us! We still have so much work to do, but I am trying to give my all to this area!!! We visit and teach the members of the ward as well. There is like a missionary work fever starting here in the ward. I am excited!!

We went without water in our house and we didn't have a reservior to get buckets this time....so we spent a day smelling terrible but teaching the gospel. Hopefully their hearts are more receptive than their noses if you know what I am saying.

I love yall!

Elder Flake
This one is a couple weeks old but we got to baptize Venicius on the last day of Elder Matus. It was awesome! We have some more baptisms lined up here in the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment