Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Monday, July 3, 2017

5.29.17 - Cajoeiro Seco, Brazil

SOOOO 

These past couple weeks have been pretty hectic but HERE I AM!!!

QUICK UPDATES

We baptized Camila. She is a 22 year old student who works so much but it was great finding her. It was funny because we were sitting down after painting a house when she came and sat with us because she lost the key to her house. She asked us tons of questions and it was awesome! We have taught her and helped her learn all that she needed to learn about Christ to be baptized!!! The ward was pretty enthusiastic about her because she is a friend of many and she is super fantastically nice!

We also are trying our best to help a rather large family to come unto Christ! We baptized some of their children and we are working on baptizing many more in this awesome family Rudimar!

I love it here! These last couple weeks have been crazy....from my companion wheeling me to the hospital on the handbars of a bicycle to getting rejected by some solid investigators.......But remember folks that I will have lots of stories to tell hahaha!

I love yall!!!

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment