Elder Joshua Flake

Elder Joshua Flake

Monday, July 3, 2017

5.2.17 - Cajoeiro Seco, Brazil

Sorry my friends! Yesterday was labor day here in Brazil. Everything was closed.....Even the place that sells bottled water.....So other than thirst, we had a p-day without being able to write yall!

But yes, I am very happy! This last week was going so strong until Friday, when everything fell through and I got sick!!! Everyone in our house is sick as funny as that sounds. I think there might be some virus going around! But we have been teaching some great people! 

This sunday was a stake conferance. Our mission president spoke as well as an seventy. We learned about the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and how the moment that God withdrew from Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane, he Christ also felt the painful feelings of God withdrawing from each and every one of us. It was an interesting thought!

I don't have much time but I just wanted to let yall know that I am super happy! I also got to have interviews with President Bigelow. I got pretty emotional talking to him about the importance of my mission. It was a very spiritual conversation!! I really do love my mission and all the people that I am serving here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment